As you may know, anything great comes from early planning. For retirement, it is no different. It may not seem like a priority right now, but the sooner you start, the easier it will be. Every effort put into retirement planning counts.
How can we help?
If you wish to start early, please refer to our services for Superannuation.
If you are approaching retirement, we can guide you on the following issues:
- How much are you currently living on?
- How much will you need to live on when you retire?
- How long will the assets you have built up (superannuation, investments, properties) last you while maintaining the lifestyle you desire?
- How can you structure your assets to extend the amount of time these funds will last you?
- What government benefits, if any, are you entitled to? How can you maximise your benefits?
- How do you minimise the amount of tax you pay in retirement?
- How do you minimise the amount of tax your kids will pay if they inherit any money from you?
- How do you protect the kids inheritance from relationship breakdowns, bad business decisions and being eroded by tax?
- How can you reduce the number of hours you work without giving up your lifestyle?